30 January 2006

*squees*

I won THIS on eBay! It should be here in less than a week!

But!
Even better!

I NOW HAVE A LAPTOP!!!!!
(excuse the all caps, but um, I'm all excited and such)
It was ordered last Saturday, and should get here in less than two weeks (I checked the order status this morning, it should be here by Friday *SQUEE!*). It's a Dell, and I won't babble about what all I got put on it. Well, Hubby what did, I just nodded and agreed with him as he's the real computer person and I'm...well, I'm really not. I only know a little more than the Av-Er-Age Bear. He just wanted to make sure I was happy with it.
OF COURSE!!
I'm getting a laptop!
It's like my birthday came three weeks early, hehehe.
It has Bluetooth, so I told him what I want for my actual bday gift is a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. :-D
*runs off squeeing*

No comments: