11 January 2006

Today I Shall

Go visit my friend Steph at the hospital. She had her baby via C-section on Monday. A beautiful baby girl. Her name is Haley. I can't wait to see her. :-D It killed me not to be there (I got to be there for her first kid's delivery), but today is the first chance I've had to go. I'm going to stop and get some pink carnations on the way. :-)

Sign up for auditioning for stuff at church. I'm checking off the Ladies Sextet box, the Solo box, and the Instrumental box (I play alto sax and I've taught myself the Irish Tin Whistle). May back out of the Instrumental box. Haven't decided. I don't have any music to play (beyond a sax playbook from school and the learner's book for the tin whistle) and no time to find something and learn it by next Tuesday. Eh. If he doesn't mind something short and easy I'll play out of the books. Really I think he just wants to know how we sound, I doubt I even get to finish the song I'm going to sing for the audition. I'm auditioning for two reasons. One being I love to sing and play. Another being as much as I love both of those things I get terribly nervous doing it in front of people and I'm hoping by putting myself out there more I'll get over it, at least enough so that when I'm singing I don't have to hold the mic in both hands to keep it still. You think I'm kidding. I just hope I don't get nervous in the audition. :-P

Go to handbell and then choir practice.

Come home, put Kidzilla to bed, play WoW (in that order, lol). I made me a Tauren Hunter last night I want to run around with and play.

3 comments:

Barb Ess said...

Tell your friend congrats for me! :)

You need to get yourself a counter!! Just go to SiteMeter and sign up -- free and easy.

Go to Blogger Templates and start looking around, find any that you might like (I suggest Googling it also).

Let's get this party started! ;)

Andria said...

Riiight Now!

hehehe

Blogger needs to make you their spokesperson, lol.

Barb Ess said...

Blogger needs to make you their spokesperson, lol.

Only if they're going to pay me a hefty salary! heh, heh. :)