10 January 2006

Mutiny, Mutiny, Mutiny

Sis M. did bring me food. It was very tasty and Very bad for me. :-D Good thing I only eat at BK about two or three time a year, lol. She hung around and ate with me and chatted. I left work at around 2 and spent the afternoon online with Sis B. Finally went to Wal-Mart (I'd been putting it off), and bought entirely too much stuff. Which always happens, lol. Came home, debated what we were having for dinner well past the point we should've been Eating it, and ate. Kidzilla is now in bed. I was going to play WoW with Hubby, but he's too crabby and called it quits after less than 5 minutes. He keeps talking over there at his computer like he wasn't just a complete butthead. I'm going to bed 'cause now I'm crabby beyond words. Yay. So much for that great mood I thought we were both in. Well, he's apparently still in it (on whatever plant he's on), but I'm not.

No comments: