26 January 2006

Not for the Timid

Oh, meep.
It's already Thursday and I've not even posted since last Saturday.
I actually know what I'm going to do for HNT today, I had the idea on Monday when I was "putting on my face". I'm putting up a pic of Me for HNT.


This is me as of today:



Why post a pic of me for HNT? Because I really don't like the way I look, and I like the way I look in a photograph even less. I feel more than half nekkid posting a pic of my face.

(Ignore the slightly red eyes...I'm cruising through my day with about 4 hours of sleep.)
(And look! Lip color! I Never wear lip color!!! *gasp!* I had to though, I have an owie on my lip to cover up, lol. I picked up the lip balm last Thursday. I've been Wearing it since Saturday when I woke up with said owie on my lip. I'm told it looks good, but I think it's entirely too pink. Pink is my least favorite color, why would I want it on my Face? lol)

6 comments:

Wenchy said...

I live on 4 hours daily... mentally insane and all that.

I think that is a fab pic btw.

Just Me said...

I think its a law or something. Nobody ever likes the way they look in pictures. :)

I think the color looks great and so do you!

Happy HNT!

Bsoholic said...

It's a great pic of you. I can understand not liking the way we look in photo's though, I think we all feel that way sometimes.

Happy HNT.

MamaKBear said...

I think you're as cute as can be! And I agree, the lip color looks great on you!

Happy HNT! :)

David said...

I like your pic...but I am a sucker for pretty redheads.

Happy HNT!

Andria said...

*blushes*

wenchy - lol Exactly! Thank you!

mel chickk - Surely someone Somewhere doesn't mind? Well, someone over the age of 13, anyway. Thank you!

bsoholic - Sometimes? I'm gonna hafta go with all the time, lol. Thanks!

mamakbear - *is a button* ;-) Thank you!

david - Redhead? Really? It always looks much redder in pictures than it seems to be to me in RL. I told my sister a few weeks ago I finally found a way to describe my hair, "Not blonde, not brown, not red...it's Bleached Auburn!" Thank you!

Wow! Comments! And such nice ones too! Thanks everyone!
*blushes some more*