10 January 2006

*rumble, rumble, rumble*

I came in early today. Which is fine. Yay for more pay! So, I didn't bring my lunch 'cause I would be able to go home and eat after work. However. I'm Not going to be getting off early like I was told I would and now I'm going to be here until 2 with no lunch. I can already feel myself getting crabby. :-P Hubby isn't in town so he can't bring me lunch.
Bah.
I want food!
Maybe I can talk Sis M. into bringing me something...

On a positive note I have an interview on Thursday at 10 with a lady that just opened a store over on Thoroughbred Square. I have no idea what they sell (I've thought about going by there and "shopping" just to see), but she needs someone to do Quickbooks and our accountant gave her my name (after asking me if she could). She wants to see if I think I'll be able to do what she needs me to do in the small amount of time I would be there. Her store opens at 10, but they get there at 9:30, so I would go in at 9:30 and leave at 11/11:15. I need to talk to my boss here about it to make sure he remembers okaying this sort of thing. He was here when our accountant asked me about it, I just want to remind him. Well, I just heard someone come in the store, I'm off!

No comments: