19 February 2006

Ooooo.....

I'm using my new laptop.
Yes, finally.:-D
Trying to get used to an LCD screen is well, trying. At least the keyboard is a reglular-size keyboard, otherwise I might lose my mind. It's pretty. It's nice. The screen is driving me batty.
On the other hand I adore my bluetooth mouse. :-D
Today was nice. Church, lunch with Sis M, Kidzilla, and my friends Melissa and Bobby and their young 'un. A 4x4 thing at three that I went to 'cause Sis M. was sweet and took Kidzilla to B&N so I could go and then brought her to her choir practice. Then hanging out with Melissa and her guitar and my tin whistle while we played together for a little bit. Only to discover my flute is out of tune. :-P And of course it's one of the ones where the mouthpiece is glued into place. Urk. I'm going to Have to take my good tin whistle fixed. One of the wee nieces squished it on a visit and it's not played right since. I'd rather get a nice new one...but then again, I love the one I have. It 'twere a gift from Sis M. Maybe I'll do both, lol. I know they come in purple now...hehehe. After church I came home and made dinner and now Kidzilla's in bed and I just finished making us cupcakes.
Yes, at this hour.

Watched some of the Olympics tonight. I watched some of the women's speed skating and the ice dancing. I wept when that one skater chick fell (she was wearing white, I have no idea what her name was). Such a good performance to fall right at the end. It broke my heart. I wept after the USA's performance. They did so well, it was such a great moment. I cry when someone doesn't do well, I cry when they do. Tears of heartache and triumph. I'm such a sap. ;-)

Watching The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen at the moment. I think I'm the only person that really likes this movie, lol. Watching Sean Connery always reminds me of my little thing I have for older men. ;-)

No comments: