07 February 2006

A Day of Food

I forgot to eat breakfast.
Oops.
But! I did remember to take lunch to work with me (YUM! turkey and American cheese lunchable!), and I had that.
Though what I really wanted was a bowl of the chili that Greg brought to work yesterday. It was spicy. It was good. Yes, even though it had noodles in it. I can forgive noodles if it's spicy. Alas, it was all gone.
However, I was STARVING by 1:30.
I came home from work. Kidzilla arrived. I had a snack of popcorn around 3ish.
I was STARVING at 5:00.
At 5:30 I downed an entire Snickers bar in about 5 minutes.
Rehearsal was Finally Over at 9:30. We hadn't gotten to act two, but the kids needed to go home. Thursday we're starting the play run-through at 7 come heck or high water. We'll have people watching that night. I hope it goes well. I usually have no idea. I'm downstairs in the green room keeping the small people from making too much noise so I don't get to see the play. Though I WILL watch at least one performance doggone it. :-P
We picked up bad-for-us food (Wendy's) on the way home. I had that eaten in less than 15 minutes after arriving at the house. That includes drinking All of my root beer.
Now it is time for bed (okay, has been for a while), and I'm STARVING.

No, I'm not preggers.

I am, however, broken.
Though, on the other hand, this hopefully means my metabolism is picking up. That would be nice.

No comments: