01 May 2006

ERK

Our dream house is up for sale!!!!!
We've both loved this house since we first saw it 5 years ago.
We went driving Friday night down the road it's on just for kicks to see if anything is for sale our there (it's the area of town we really want to live in) and, lo and behold, THE house is for sale!
Hubby said, "It's kizmet-y, the house being for sale the exact same time we're looking to buy."
It's listed on the website for $49,000 more than we were planning on spending, but both of us want to at least try and see if we can get it.
Everytime I think about it, I offer up two prayers: one that we can get it, and another that I'll relax 'cause I'm stressing and my ulcer is doing the watoosie.
A very bad, unrealistic part of me keeps thinking of it as "our" house. Oh, but wouldn't that be so awesome?!?

No comments: