04 May 2006

*squees, flails, wibbles*

THEY ACCEPTED OUR BID!!!!!

We go tomorrow morning at 9:30 to sign the paperwork, and then it's up to the mortgage people how quickly we can get this through.
I can't believe it! They took the bid! At $3500 below asking!
*bouncing in seat*
We got it! We're homeowners!
Ahhhhhh!
(I think I'm gonna need a tissue)
Our realtor called me not 10 minutes after I got home and let me know. She was all indifferent sounding so I thought she was about to tell me they didn't take it, but they did! So then I call Hubby! He's more nervous than excited, lol, but he said, "They did? They DID? Our first offer? They DID?!?" lol And then I called Sis B., who was on the phone with Sis K., so I told she could tell her! :-D Then I called my Mom! She's so excited for us, "The first of my girls to own a home! How exciting!" And then I called Sis M.! She was finally home from her appointments this afternoon, and so I babbled at her for a while. And now I'm posting! :-D

No comments: