20 April 2006

In Lieu of Actual Content

Because that post I keep adding to is getting embarrassingly massive, I submit this until I'm actually done with it.

1.Last kiss? This morning from Hubby before I got up

2. How do you flush the toliet in public? Quickly and then I run out and wash my hands, pronto

3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Always, it feels weird to drive without it

4. Do you have a crush on someone? Is it wrong to find other guys hot besides Hubby? If not, then yes

5. Name one thing that you start to get tense about if you are close to running out of it: TP

6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? Um, I was told once I sound a lot like Andy McDowell...as for looks, no idea

7. Favorite pizza topping: Cheese with cheese, and then some cheese

8. Finish this sentence: if my life was a sitcom my theme song would be?? Dunno, something jazzy

9. Do you pop your knuckles? several times a day

10. What song do you dislike the most when it gets stuck in your head? Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force GO! I only heard it once and I was DOOMED

11. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? Thankfully, no

12. What are your super powers? I have super powers? Cool!

13. Peppermint or spearmint? Peppermint

14. Where are your keys? On the floor behind me next to my purse (I'm at work)

15. Whose answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear? Everyone's, of course

16. What's your most annoying habit?: Probably being silly/sarcastic/wiseacre-y when someone is being serious (at least, it drives Hubby up the wall anyway)

17. Where did you last go on vacation? North Carolina

18. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it, who would it be? No one at the moment

19. I do not know what happened to question 19. It poofed.

20. What CD is closest to you right now? A compilation CD of saxophone muzak. It's not bad really, but then I Love the sax, so I'm biased

21. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? Purity 2% Milk,Montereyy Jack cheese, Simply Orange orange juice

22. What superstition do you believe/practice? None, I like to do things like walk under ladders just to be irksome

23. When you're in a public place and your underwear gets up your crack do you sit there and take it, or do you dig it out and let the world deal with it? Make sure no one can see me and dig

24. If you could murder 5 people and get away with it, who would they be and why? Sorry, I don't have a list

25. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive? Daily

26. What are your favorite sayings? "Dude!" "You have GOT to be kidding me!" (or, "You're kidding me, right?") "Woot!" "I live in my own little world, but it's okay, they know me here.", and "THE HORROR"

27. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower? Oddly enough, even though I LOVE to sing, I rarely sing in the shower

28. If you could go back or forward in time would you and where would you go? As an avid archeology buff, I don't even know where to start!

29. What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie? Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

30. What CD is in your stereo? A CD Hubby made of music he labeled "Current Cool", it's a great CD, I've beenlisteningg to it for months and I'm not tired of it yet (guess that makes it not so "current"...)

31. What OCD qualities do you have? More than I'd like

32. How many kids do you plan on having? Just the one I've already had

33. If you could kiss anyone famous who would it be? HAH, I have a List! However, The Rock (seriously, have you seen his lips?!?) is the first one that pops in my head

34. Would you really want to kiss someone you didn't know? Sure, it's just a kiss

35. What do you do when no one is watching? The same things I do when someone is. Well, okay, I don't pick my nose if someone is watching

36. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would play you? No clue, you tell me

37. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep? As long as it's not drawn-out and painful, I'm good

38. What candy, from when you were a kid, do you miss the most? I don't miss it 'cause I still eat it - Fun Dip

39. What is your favorite movie? Nightmare Before Christmas

40. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert? Not my favorite, but I saw Type O Negative once. I saw Marilyn Manson from so far away he about an inch and half tall, so I don't count that. As for my Favorites? None. How sad is that?

41. Have you ever been in love? Still am

42. Do you talk to yourself? Constantly, but I only do it out loud when I'm home by myself

43. Is there anybody you just wish would fall of the face off the earth? Not that I can think of off-hand

No comments: