13 March 2006

Kidzilla killed my computer on the 5th

And it's still dead. Not because we don't know what's wrong, but Hubby's been on call so it's still dead. I'm so glad I have a laptop! Hee! Now, if only I had time to use it... I turned it on long enough yesterday to check the bank account and do an online rebate. And then, I went to bed.

Last Tuesday (or was it Monday...yeah, I think it was Monday) my sister's van died. Luckily was an easy fix (well, for the mechanic, anyway), and it only cost $13. Woot!
The one time I drive off without making for sure for sure that she was getting on the road okay...yep, I feel guilt. Though, on the other hand I got to have the day off to drive her around and we stopped by a local shoe store and her size (yep, only her size) was on sale 50% off! So, it wasn't all bad. And I got to gorge myself on taco salad that night (which doesn't happen a lot at my house, taco salad isn't one of Hubby's favorite foods, but it is mine). Silver Linings!

I'm updating from work (as all my posts have been since the 5th), which is why I post but not comment on my flist (I'm so behind on my flist...if I tried to do that, I'd not get any work done). Which is also why I've not replied to comments on my posts. Please don't stop 'cause y'all think I don't love you! I do, and I love comments, just don't have the time to do a quickie post AND reply to comments AND read/comment on my flist. However, I do want to post Something so posting wins. ;-)

One Last Thing: I LOVE RAINSTORMS. Today it's So Nice out! Warm, rainy, a bit windy... Here in BG that means everyone stays home but that means I go out and do stuff 'cause I'm lovin' the weather. :-D And I'm wearing sandals! At last! A day warm enough to wear them! I painted my toes red this morning (which I NEVER DO), but I felt like matching my OCC tshirt I'm wearing today, lol. If I can remember I'll post a pic later.

ttfn!
(this was written in a tremendous hurry, please forgive spelling and grammer errors, lol)

No comments: