08 March 2006

An actual post!

  • Saturday Kidzilla hurt her knee very badly in a slip/fall on a trampoline at a friend's house. Landed it on it sideways, stretched a ligament. No tears or rips or anything of that sort, Thank Heavens. My girl hurt so much. :'-( She didn't get to sing in the musical the kid's choir was doing Sunday night. Which means she didn't get to do her first solo. I think I was more upset than she was. I told her there's always next time (and with her, there will be, lol), and she seems fine with it. She's been to school everyday this week. Very tired (not surprising) every afternoon. She is, in fact, napping at this moment so she won't be too tired for TeamKid tonight at church. Today is the first day she's been able to put any sort of weight on her foot. She was so excited that after school when we came home she hobbled up the steps to the front door without using her crutches. :-D I'm so happy she's better!
  • The Handbell Festival last Friday/Saturday was a lot of fun. And I learned a lot about handbell technique which was very cool. I had a great time. I can't wait for next year! (I have pictures but I've not downloaded them yet. and it's not like I'm great at posting pics anyway... *sigh*)
  • My computer died on Sunday. Kidzilla was playing WoW and it just turned itself off. It wouldn't come back on. Joy. I told Hubby (you know, since I'm so knowledgeable about these things) that I thought it was the power supply, and he agrees. However his workbench in the computer room is buried, so he doesn't have room to work on it. Of course. So he's made his task this week to clean it off so he can fix it (well, when he's not working, he's on call. and not just put everything on it in a box for later, but actually Clean). So I have no idea when my computer will be fixed, lol. But at least I have my laptop to use!

Well, I have an errand to run before church tonight, so I'm off!

No comments: